We are excited to see a return of our Midweek programming on September 6 from 6:30-7:30 pm. We have programming for all ages and invite everyone to sign up for your program options in the month of August! If you have any questions about our programming, you can find more information in the lobby on Sunday mornings, on our website, or at our Fall Kick-Off event on August 30.
Here is a quick run-down of all the programming we have going on for Midweek this fall!
- Early Childhood (Ages 2-5
- King's Kids Choir (K-6th)
- Elementary Class (K-6th)
You can sign your kids up for Kid's Midweek programming HERE!
Youth Group (7th-12th)
A time of games, worship, lesson, small groups, & fun!
You can sign up for Student's Midweek programming HERE!
- Rooted Groups
- Men's Bible Study - Spiritual Gifts (More information Here)
- Women's Bible Study - Luke - Gut Level Compassion (More Information Here)
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Bible with Evan Wolfe
You can sign up for Adult's Midweek Programming HERE!
If you have any questions about Midweek programming, please reach out to Tyler Jorgenson at .