Crossroads Christian Church is Seeking a
Full-Time Student Minister 7th-12th Grade
Located in beautiful East Tennessee, Crossroads Christian Church is a cornerstone of the local community. The church was founded in 2001 and has a 28-acre campus with updated facilities. In many ways, Crossroads is the community gathering place for Gray, with our buildings and sports fields being utilized over 300 times per year by our neighbors.
The mission of Crossroads is to make following Jesus a way of life. We fulfill this charge by pursuing personal growth in our identity with Jesus, living and serving together in community, and being on mission by making an impact for the Gospel with the people in our area and beyond.
Crossroads is seeking a Student Minister to be part of a Family Ministry team that works closely with other staff and leadership to create a ministry that disciples teens to become followers of Jesus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the planning and management of student ministry programming on Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.
- Provide discipleship in all areas of student’s lives.
- Recruit and train volunteers that are partners in the ministry to students.
- Plan and lead multiple student ministry events throughout the year as well as two yearly fundraisers.
- Works to equip parents and guardians to raise their children to be thoughtful and spiritually mature
- Participates in the lives of students through extra-curricular activities and other milestone celebrations.
- Works alongside the staff in vision casting, church-wide events, and other work as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- The right candidate must be spiritually mature, loyal, and steadfast to the truth that the Bible is the final authority.
- The student minister would have earned B.A. in biblical or theological studies.
- This individual must be knowledgeable of the Restoration Movement and embrace its foundational principles.
- The student minister must value the culture of Crossroads and have a heart for community outreach.
- The right person for this position must exhibit exceptional Biblical knowledge and possess the wisdom to apply it with sound judgment.
- Ideally, the right candidate would have multiple years of student ministry experience.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to .