Special COVID-19 Message
Celebrate Recovery has regathered and is meeting in person on Tuesday nights. We are following the guidelines for gatherings published by the CDC and the Stat of Tennessee Department of Health.
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you should avoid meeting with your group in person.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- *If you answer “yes” to any of these questions and need assistance seeking care, please contact the church office at 423/477-2229.
We realize the evidence and recommendations on mask-wearing is mixed. However, we ask each group member to consider wearing a mask for the well-being of others. Children under two years of age and those with respiratory conditions should not wear masks. Mask-wearing should be especially important for groups meeting inside.
We are not able to provide childcare at this time.
What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery is a ministry designed to help hurting people. It is made up of regular folks like you and me, who are on a journey toward wholeness; seeking recovery from and celebrating God's healing of life's hurts, habits and hang-ups. Trained leaders provide safe, confidential, Christ-centered groups where people can grow. They offer their stories as fellow travelers on the journey toward healing.
At Celebrate Recovery we believe that change is possible by the power of Jesus through this Biblical program.
For more information about Celebrate Recovery call us at 423-477-2229