Crossroads Christian Church has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager experienced in general facility maintenance, campus upkeep, and vendor coordination. Founded in 2001, Crossroads belongs to a fellowship of non-denominational churches. Our church believes the Bible is the authoritative Word of God, and Christ’s intent for the church as revealed in the New Testament.
Led with a servant’s heart, this position will require a hands-on individual to lead the overall maintenance and upkeep activities for Crossroads Christian Church. While supporting church activities ensuring quality care and stewardship of campus (interior and exterior) including set-up, upkeep and repair, and facilities- related vendor communications. Must align with the teachings and values of the church.
HS diploma, (applicable post high school education preferred).
General working knowledge of buildings and facilities operations.
Experience working with PLC’s
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversee the cleaning crew.
2. Work with facilities ministry developing a plan for maintenance, repair, and improvements of the church facilities, grounds, and vehicles.
3. Work with vendors and contractors in the maintenance and repair of the property.
4. Serve with team members in regard to assigned as well as unexpected set-up needs of the buildings.
5. Oversee care for HVAC, fire/alarm, water, and other weather disaster-related events (i.e. snow removal).
6. Work with the church board, facilities ministry, capital improvement committee, and staff to identify areas of the campus that need to be addressed.
7. Possess flexibility in regard to schedule and tasks as needed to achieve campus coverage as called for by the church calendar – including after hours, weekends, holidays, special, and emergency events.
8. Coordinate with the facility's schedules to arrange for projects to be completed.
If this position is of interest to you, please fill out the form below