Crossroads Christian Church in Gray Tennessee has an exciting opportunity for a minister experienced in growing organizations through community involvement and relationship development. Founded in 2001, Crossroads belongs to a fellowship of non-denominational churches. Our church believes the Bible is the authoritative Word of God and Christ’s intent for the Church is revealed in the New Testament. Our mission is to make following Jesus a way of life.
Primary Areas of Ministry:
• Create an intentional path of discipleship that makes following Jesus a way of life.
• Connect people inside and outside the church to the path of discipleship through relationship development.
Education and Experience:
• Have a degree in Bible/ministry, or related experience and non-formal education in ministry accepted in lieu of degree.
• Preferred experience: administration, relationship development, team building, mobilization for church outreach, and organizing of church member activities.
• Prioritize, organize workload and handle multiple tasks.
• Partner with ministries to facilitate outreach focused events.
• Communicate across ministries, throughout the church and community ensuring consistent messages that inform and inspire.
• Establish strategic relationships throughout Crossroads and the local community.
• Identify and assess community needs and areas Crossroads can improve lives.
• Inspire and mobilize individuals and groups to live on mission by serving both Crossroads and community.
• Support other ministry areas and staff, as needed.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com